About the County
CHESHIRE AFFILIATED NETBALL CLUB DEVELOPMENT FUND
Back in 2013 Cheshire County Netball AGM, a fund of £2500 was agreed and set aside for club development funding support. Aimed at Cheshire Affiliated coaches, officials and players, any club can apply for funding to support upto 50% of the cost of a course or training for the benefit of their netball club.
1. Person the funding is for must be affiliated to EN (max 1 application per person)
2. Funding must be for the development of the person within the sport of Netball or the club / school they are affiliated to
3. Course must be organised by England netball, Sport England or other organisation within sport (Cheshire Sports Partnership etc).
4. Proof of payment and successful completion of the course must be provided prior to payment being made
5. Maximum of 3 claims per club; maximum funding per club £250.00 in one year
6. Applications for courses dates 1st Sept 2014 to 31 Aug 2015 ONLY
CLICK HERE to download the Application Form
Welfare Officer for Cheshire Netball
Name: Phil Owen
Club: Knutsford Junior Netball
Phone: 07796 997629
Just a few lines by way of an introduction about my Role as Welfare Officer for Cheshire Netball.
Without putting anybody off at the outset, I have worked for Greater Manchester Police for a number of years and currently have responsibility for Safeguarding issues across Greater Manchester; so have experience of youth and child Protection. However I don’t profess to have all the answers, so will work with you to resolve issues that you may have or any problems that arise. I can also act as a link to the NW and EN welfare officers.
CLICK HERE to go to the Welfare Page